Sales Head (SG) - Tech Startup
Our client is a well-funded tech startup that offers companies digital systems powered by their AI algorithms. Our client helps businesses drive higher sales, streamline operations, and provide a better customer experience. They currently have multiple active terminals in the region, serving millions of customers every year.
The Sales Head, based in Singapore and reporting to Co- Founder and Director – Sales & Partnerships, will be responsible for developing opportunities, setting sales strategy, competitive positioning and account plan execution in selling product solutions to clients and prospects across the local market. This position is key to our client and gives the opportunity to sit in the driving seat of their business growth, making a tremendous impact on the overall trajectory of the company in Singapore.
• Identify and set ambitious revenue targets for Singapore and drive achievement of same through sales team
• Generate new business, identifying and developing new customer key accounts, and meeting with clients to provide effective deal closings
• Identify and understand trends within client departments, overall relevant industry and competition
• Identify key areas for improvement in the sales process and take necessary steps to make them more efficient.
• Attracting, developing and retaining Rockstar talent to achieve the best results possible in Singapore.
• Manage entire sales life cycle including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking.
• Develop and cultivate deep relationships with client senior management to upsell new solutions and to seek better revenue / margin realization
• Overall 10 years of experience in Sales and Business Development, with approx. 4-5 years of experience of selling solutions or products or B2B software sales in Singapore market.
• Should have at least 2 years of experience in a start-up.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups settings.
• Has client-centric approach to solution-selling, with an ability to influence and articulate a value proposition based on client understanding of the business
• Highly motivated with an outgoing personality and a strong sense of accountability and initiative.
• Demonstrated capability as a leader; experience in building and managing a team from different backgrounds & cultures.
• Fluent in both Mandarin and English, in oral and written form.