Sales Manager (SG) - Tech Startup
Our client is a well-funded tech startup that offers companies digital systems powered by their AI algorithms. Our client helps businesses drive higher sales, streamline operations, and provide a better customer experience. They currently have multiple active terminals in the region, serving millions of customers every year.
The Sales Manager role, based in Singapore, will be responsible for developing opportunities, setting sales strategy, competitive positioning and account plan execution in selling product solutions to clients and prospects. The incumbent will be responsible for acquisition of new clients and growing our revenue targets for the geographies and will report to the Head of Sales, Singapore. The candidate will work closely with product and marketing team to achieve the product sales plan.
• Develop client pipeline for target segment ranging from small restaurants to large chains through cold-calling, face-to-face meetings and networking.
• Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection and result tracking
• Organize and ensure regular and continuous client engagement to maintain and build long term relationship with clients.
• Effectively communicate value proposition, company vision, product and service capabilities to target clients.
• Use sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
• Monitor the competition activity and strategy in the market
• Identify key people in the industry that influence client buying decisions (consultants and technology partners) and work with them to generate leads and opportunities.
• Minimum of 4+ years B2B sales experience or 3+ years of success selling technology systems such as point of sales system, mobility solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to assist with the development, execution of sales plans and deal closures
• A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
• Accomplished presentation skills with the ability to present to audiences in one-on-one or to large groups settings
• Highly motivated with an outgoing personality a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.